Everyone pile in here with your favorite Anecdote about Andy in any sense you can. Photos welcome. Maligning his nature is not fair sport since I haven't thought of a way to do so yet (but probably will).

My initial story? I gave him a game in fairly decent condition to take back to the UK with him and he managed to mangle it. The bastidge. I should have kept the game, right?

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

As long as noone posts those Rocky Horror pictures - I wouldn't wish that on you lot; let alone me :-)
Andy, Just wish to let you know that your CB box service is invaluable to me. My gaming table is full with playtest games, so the majority of my non-work gaming is via CB modules which I have downloaded from your site. Keep up the good work as the facilitator of this.
Thanks Lembit. I intend to continue while people keep visiting and contributing - its always nice to have feedback though :-)

Andy
Andy YOUR da Man

Seriously thanks a million for LYG web site to keep the Cybers going!
I hate Andy Loakes and all British type English peeple that remind me of him...like Kate Beckinsale for one!
Hi Andrew,

I can tell you're missing me. Why not admit it? ;-)

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2017
"Finished World War I (S&T 294). There's a lot more to this updated game than the older…"
9 hours ago
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "A Single Spy" by William Christie. A Russian 16 year old boy, living by his wits…"
16 hours ago
Sergio F posted a video
20 hours ago
Jim Thomas updated their profile
yesterday
Brian Lucid joined Charlescab's group
Thumbnail

Vassal War Game Players

A group for sharing and creating vassal log files of games to share with othersCharles CabellSee More
yesterday
Brian Lucid posted a status
"Going to GMT Con 17, looking for POG, WW, FtP player who can teach me the ways of the dark side."
yesterday
Markm1767 posted photos
Tuesday
Marc 67700 updated their profile
Sunday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2017   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service