Everyone pile in here with your favorite Anecdote about Andy in any sense you can. Photos welcome. Maligning his nature is not fair sport since I haven't thought of a way to do so yet (but probably will).

My initial story? I gave him a game in fairly decent condition to take back to the UK with him and he managed to mangle it. The bastidge. I should have kept the game, right?

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

As long as noone posts those Rocky Horror pictures - I wouldn't wish that on you lot; let alone me :-)
Andy, Just wish to let you know that your CB box service is invaluable to me. My gaming table is full with playtest games, so the majority of my non-work gaming is via CB modules which I have downloaded from your site. Keep up the good work as the facilitator of this.
Thanks Lembit. I intend to continue while people keep visiting and contributing - its always nice to have feedback though :-)

Andy
Andy YOUR da Man

Seriously thanks a million for LYG web site to keep the Cybers going!
I hate Andy Loakes and all British type English peeple that remind me of him...like Kate Beckinsale for one!
Hi Andrew,

I can tell you're missing me. Why not admit it? ;-)

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Chris Easter left a comment for Charlie Parsons
"Hey Charlie! I have you down for attending Savannah Skirmish Oct 27-29.  Is that still…"
yesterday
Profile IconLes Swanson and Grant Laing joined ConsimWorld
Monday
Dave Smith posted a blog post

Wargaming Scene in Eugene, other spots in Oregon

As my wife and I discuss retirement, we have considered returning to her roots in Oregon.How much…See More
Monday
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read; "The Sacred Band of Thebes And Other Stuff" by C. Hilbert. A history of this elite…"
Sunday
GENE SHAW posted a discussion

Moving on...to Oregon

In Feb. 2018,  I will be relocating permanently to the Dune City/Florence, Oregon area and I am…See More
Sunday
Profile IconJason M Kruse and Tom Bierschenk joined ConsimWorld
Saturday
Sergio F posted a video
Friday
GENE SHAW posted a discussion

Vaipa variants for Up Front wanted

Need assistance in obtaining Mike Sanches's Vaipa variants for Up Front,  in particular Volume #3…See More
Friday

Groups

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2017   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service