Read on, and stand by your mailboxes:

Issue 78 Table of Contents and Bully Pulpit

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I got payment for a subscription today via a check from a Bill Payment Processing Center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.  The customer's name and address were on the check, but not on a check stub, so with the former cashed, the information I need to for the database, and to fulfill the order, got lost.  My bad, I'm just not used to this method of paying.

So, I'd like the subscriber in question to please step forward, either here or, better yet, in an email to me at jim.werbaneth@gmail.com, or jim_lineofdeparture@hotmail.com, so I can send you Issue 78, and keep the database updated.

Thanks!

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Greg Blanchett updated their profile
5 hours ago
Jeffrey Mayer posted a photo

15mm Panzer B2s

3d prints
14 hours ago
Wayne Rotella posted a status
"GMT just charged for Holland '44! Wouldn't it be great to get before Sep 17th? This my be the most excited I have been about a game!"
yesterday
Kim Kanger posted a blog post
Wednesday
Matt Eland posted a blog post

Learning of my Grandfathers through Wargaming

Hey all. Just heard of you all, and appreciative of the add.I'm not a huge wargamer, though I used…See More
Wednesday
Matt Eland is now a member of ConsimWorld
Wednesday
Joseph replied to John Kranz's discussion What are you playing?
"Played: "Spheres of Influence" by Little Nuke Games and "Wings for the Baron"…"
Tuesday
BoardTactical joined Kim Meints's group
Thumbnail

All Things GMT

We have groups for different GMT titles.So why not a group to discuss everything about the…See More
Tuesday

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2017   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service