Work proceeds on Issue 70 of Line of Departure.  This will mark the magazine's twentieth anniversary, and for the first time ever, it will be the second theme issue in a row.  This time, the theme is World War II on the Eastern Front.  While the exact table of contents remains to be determined, so far the games that to be covered are:

• Crimea 1941-1942 (GMT)
  • Conflict of Heroes--Awakening the Bear (Academy Games)
  • Russia Besieged (L2)
  • Panzer Grenadier: Eastern Front Deluxe (Avalanche Press)

Stay tuned for details as the magazine nears publication.

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

I just finished work on the new issue, and expect to get it printed tomorrow.  The features are as listed above, except that I added a final, short article analyzing the decisiveness of Stalingrad, and how it took additional Soviet victories to make it the truly pivotal battle that we remember today.  Subscribers, watch your mailboxes.

I'm home with the print run for Issue 70.  It looks extremely good, and I think readers are really going to get into this issue.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Kevin Duke left a comment for Eric Walters
"I'm with you. We actually hosted the "Team Squad Leader" tournament at Origins the…"
Thursday
Eric Walters left a comment for Kevin Duke
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, Kevin!  As you can see, we'll be undergoing a…"
Thursday
Eric Walters left a comment for Peter Gordon Rider
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Peter!  As you can see, we'll be undergoing a…"
Thursday
Profile IconKevin Duke and Peter Gordon Rider joined ConsimWorld
Thursday
Ian Schofield posted photos
Tuesday
Shannon commented on Brant Guillory's group Triangle Area (NC) Wargaming
"I am also playing mostly solo at the moment due to Covid. I very much enjoy Red Storm and Skies…"
Monday
Jamey Cribbs commented on Brant Guillory's group Triangle Area (NC) Wargaming
"Glad to hear you two are interested in doing some wargaming!  We will need to wait until the…"
Monday
Shawn King commented on Brant Guillory's group Triangle Area (NC) Wargaming
"I've been playing a bunch of the solo games I have, like Ardennes, Conflict of Heroes, and…"
Monday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2021   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service