Eric Walters's Discussions (529)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is an old article about Steve Deflethsen's use of Advanced Squad Leader Code of…"

Eric Walters replied Jan 22 to Squad Leader (and similar games) as a tool for creating tactical decision games (TDGs) and free wargames

6 Jan 22
Reply by Eric Walters

"Bruce, think we'd all want to hear about how this works out!  Looking forward to it!"

Eric Walters replied Jan 12 to Squad Leader (and similar games) as a tool for creating tactical decision games (TDGs) and free wargames

6 Jan 22
Reply by Eric Walters

""

Eric Walters replied Sep 8, 2017 to Wargame Demo--1000 to 1500, Wednesday 23 August: Ellis Hall, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA

16 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Eric Walters

"Lot of wargame literature whether to do the Med early as the Allies or not to.  So t…"

Eric Walters replied Aug 30, 2017 to Wargame Demo--1000 to 1500, Wednesday 23 August: Ellis Hall, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA

16 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Eric Walters

"The Game Masters of the Wargame Day at Quantico--that's me in red with the tie!  MCW…"

Eric Walters replied Aug 28, 2017 to Wargame Demo--1000 to 1500, Wednesday 23 August: Ellis Hall, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA

16 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Eric Walters

""

Eric Walters replied Aug 28, 2017 to Wargame Demo--1000 to 1500, Wednesday 23 August: Ellis Hall, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA

16 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Eric Walters

"I like War at Sea a great deal and can easily see your points!  The L2 version is ce…"

Eric Walters replied Aug 26, 2017 to Wargame Demo--1000 to 1500, Wednesday 23 August: Ellis Hall, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA

16 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Eric Walters

"Wayne, indeed, it will happen next summer.  Wargame Division does this every year.  …"

Eric Walters replied Aug 26, 2017 to Wargame Demo--1000 to 1500, Wednesday 23 August: Ellis Hall, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA

16 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Eric Walters

"Matt Woodhead (left) and Brian Burgess (right) are the wily Germans, seeking to wres…"

Eric Walters replied Aug 25, 2017 to Wargame Demo--1000 to 1500, Wednesday 23 August: Ellis Hall, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA

16 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Eric Walters

""

Eric Walters replied Aug 25, 2017 to Wargame Demo--1000 to 1500, Wednesday 23 August: Ellis Hall, Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA

16 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Eric Walters

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Dave Hall updated their profile
1 hour ago
Jonathan F posted a status
"Eric, thanks. i got super busy right as i joined and had to put on hold the plunge. now it's on!"
2 hours ago
Dave Hall joined Jon Compton's group
Thumbnail

Gaming Modern and Hypothetical Conflict

Games that deal with modern or hypothetical conflict have become rare. The challenges that would-be…See More
2 hours ago
Jason Weiser commented on Jay Czarnecki's group Baltimore-DC-Northern Virginia Area Gamers
"Am long time wargamer in the Fairfax area. Have a few GMT, Gamers, GDW, and AH titles I would love…"
3 hours ago
Eloy Muñoz Galvez and Sebastián Alarcón Diaz are now friends
11 hours ago
Mike Palmer posted a discussion

Bataan by Cmpass Games

I've set up the first learning scenario for Bataan, Pearly Gates, and although everything…See More
23 hours ago
Donald Johnson updated their profile
yesterday
Steven Kears updated their profile
yesterday

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2018   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service