Jim Werbaneth's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"A lot of students call him a "street-hustling sexual deviant."  I tell them I'm not…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Mar 7, 2016 to Extra Credit Quiz

6 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"You ten points on your final, Tim. :)"

Jim Werbaneth replied Mar 1, 2016 to Extra Credit Quiz

6 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I usually give this at eight in the morning, which would make it tougher for undergr…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Aug 8, 2014 to Extra Credit Quiz

6 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I have to ask too, just what kinds of extra credit assignments do you give?  At La R…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Aug 3, 2014 to Extra Credit Assignments

7 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I've been in that "challenging urban environment" myself, working with high schools.…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Jul 30, 2014 to Extra Credit Assignments

7 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"Makes sense.  Then there is the student who gets to the end of the course, sees fail…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Jul 28, 2014 to Extra Credit Assignments

7 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I've definitely got to look up The Cunning of History, thanks. One big reason why I…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Apr 21, 2012 to Teaching About the Holocaust

3 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"Hi Alan, You're right on how the same standards should be applied, and that the trad…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Jun 1, 2011 to Department of Education Regulation of For-Profit Schools

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"John, Thanks for replying.  I know that there are some, shall we say, problematic un…"

Jim Werbaneth replied May 29, 2011 to An Assessment of My Own School: Unfair Post, Great Responses

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Werbaneth

"I'm a big believer in immersion outside the classroom. I have students in the nation…"

Jim Werbaneth replied Aug 30, 2010 to One Area in Which the United States Can Emulate Europe

3 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Eric Walters

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

John Kane left a comment for Eric Walters
"Hi, Eric. Thanks for the welcome. I'll have a wee look around shortly. Family life is a bit…"
yesterday
Brian Dodge left a comment for Eric Walters
"Hi Eric. Thank you for the warm welcome. I am sure I will be able to find some great groups to join."
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for John Kane
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, John!  I hope you find some groups that you like…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Thom Hall
"Thom, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website.  Yeah, I have that same problem with listing…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for James Boyd
"James, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Stonewall's Sword is sure a cool game;…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Brian Dodge
"Brian, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website!  Decision Games' D-DAY AT OMAHA beach…"
yesterday
Profile IconThom Hall, James Boyd, John Kane and 1 more joined ConsimWorld
yesterday
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "Stephen and Matilda: The Civil War of 1139-53" by Jim Bradbury. Stephen promised…"
yesterday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service