Hi,

Another player made a great suggestion for online pax games (you may be using it already) and I thought I would share it with the community.

There is a website called www.warfareproject.com

They have several tools for the online wargamer. One tool is called "Secret Keeper". We use this tool for the Manpower and Siege Bids. It works like this.

When you need to make a decision in concert one player sets up a "Secret Keeper" form and enteres in the other players and a short description.

All players revieve an email asking for their input. After all players have entered in the information the Secret is revealed to all players. We find rather than entering Delayed Text in Vassal and then releasing the text cumbersome. This speeds up the end of turn clean up process by at least 10X

We also use the other dice rolling tool for forgotten rolls (eg Leader Death, Continuation).

Have a look I highly recommend this to make Pax Online far more enjoyable.
Thanks

Hans

Views: 15

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: "City of Victory: The Rise and Fall of Vijayanagara" by Rarnakar Sadasyula. The…"
15 minutes ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Francisco José Ronco Poce
"GD '40 remains one of my favorite TCS games because one can see the stark differences between…"
4 hours ago
Francisco José Ronco Poce updated their profile
12 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for R.A.H.J. Damwijk
"R.A.H.J. -- Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website!  You seem to have a preference for…"
18 hours ago
Profile IconR.A.H.J. Damwijk and Roger Knowles joined ConsimWorld
Thursday
Eric Walters left a comment for Roger Knowles
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social Website, Roger!  My mom grew up on the East Side (Cleveland…"
Wednesday
Dave Smith joined David JULIEN's group
Thumbnail

Lock 'n Load

This is the place to discuss Lock 'n Load tactical system.See More
Tuesday
Dave Smith updated their profile
Monday

Groups

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service