Anyone played this yet? I will hopefully be getting this in the near future. Sounds like it is pretty good.

Link to game page at Matrix.

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

Its a great game. It has a steep learning curve but the tutorials are great. It has really got me interested in the ACW, and I'm thinking of buying a ACW boardgame.
I picked it up recently. I haven't had a chance to really dive in, but it does look like they did a nice job with the combination of video tutorials, and tutorial scenarios to get you into the game. I just received To the Gates of Richmond: The Peninsula Campaign as a gift, so maybe that will push me to start playing.

I also picked up the reworking of his WWII air combat games with Eagle Day - Bombing of the Reich. I've been reading Duel of Eagles to go along with the game.

Help Center

Latest Activity

Nate commented on Charlescab's group Vassal War Game Players
"Charles, I put in a request for some that was offered on BGG, but never got to completion. There…"
56 minutes ago
Steve K commented on Steve K's blog post Games I'm Playing 2018
"Played the "Clear" scenario in '65. US was losing until his M48 got 3 PT76…"
7 hours ago
Charles Sutherland commented on Charlescab's group Vassal War Game Players
"Not that I know of but if someone can get me a good map scan I can do it! Also I have grenadier…"
15 hours ago
Nate commented on Charlescab's group Vassal War Game Players
"Is anyone working on or have a prototype for SPI Operation Typhoon?"
21 hours ago
Bruce Chamberlain posted a status
"Playing WiF. Looking for historical boardgame wargamers in CT & RI"
Jeffrey Mayer posted a photo
Profile Iconpratik multani, Bruce Chamberlain and Oscar J Calleja joined ConsimWorld
Grofaz joined Brian Blad's group

Advanced Squad Leader!

This is the place to discuss ASL and all things ASL

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2018   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service