I decided to add some more features to my Inkscape Boardgames Extensions
, mostly to make it easier to write the CSV data for countersheets. I also added a few new examples to show off various features, and simplified the old ones. Many bugs in the hexmap effect have been fixed. There is also a few improved error messages. I'm quite happy with how easy it is to make countersheets using this latest version, and mostly happy with the hexmaps generated (there are some things I would like to be able to configure like when to put coordinates in half hexes or not). As you can see following the link above there is now a (very basic) home page for this project.