The official social platform for ConsimWorld
Battle of Moscow version 1.2 is now available at war-game-programming.com. This version incorporates a number of suggestions from Chris Gammon while fixing some bugs he found.
* Automatic game save at start of each phase. Disabled manual game save.
* Gameload() opens to save folder
* Fixed Exit game save crash (hopefully).
* Fixed restart phase button and start hex issues.
* Added a Confirm request if any movement phase is ended without any units moving.
* Added German/Soviet icon to control panel.
Note: I could not reproduce an issue with not being able to undo a loss assigned to an attacking unit although I thought I had seen this before myself. If only a single unit is attacking the program will assign the loss to it and start the advance step.