The official social platform for ConsimWorld
For computers with Windows OS (XP or later), 800x600x32 or screen resolution, 8mb disk space, 1mb RAM. Between the playtesting of the designer (Craig Johnston) and myself we must have played 150 games (solitare) to the end yet the games stayed entertaining and engaging every time thaqnks to the secert variable setup and OBs and battleboard system. The game was also blind (i.e. no help from me on the interface) tested successfully.
The interface has (hopefully) been improve over my past creations;
- Added grab and drag scrolling.
- Plays in any size window.
- Window resizing is much smoother and without 'flashing'.
- As units are selected or deselected in the stack window the movement shadow is updated.
- Game help is provided at the start of every phase so you are never lost. Game help can be turned off if you no longer need it ,but you can always go to the help menu if you need to look something up.
- Game is automatically saved at the start of every phase.
- Edit the OB or set CRT results at anytime.
Check it out at Crassus download page