I routinely generate hex fields as part of my game programming efforts and it wouldn't be that hard to put that code in stand-alone program if there's enough interest. Here is what I have in mind
- free (but with a link to my website)
- Output would be a png file (any size)
- Windows base
- Scrollable hex field in most of the window with a control area on the right.
- editable hex shape and colors.
- optional hex numbers with several number options, font, positioning, and rotation options
- Selectable EW or NS grain
I think that covers everything you would need or want for a hex sheet, did I miss anything?
Any interest or is there something out there already that gets the job done?