The official social platform for ConsimWorld
1) The Fall of Idi Amin, Last King of Scotland - just sent off version 0.20 for testing. I think all game features are complete now . The Combat report could use some improving and it can use more help info but there shouldn't be much more do. I think with some tweaking of the attack supply rate the game should mirror history pretty closely.
2) The Siege of Leningrad, mechanics are 90+% complete with exception for some scenario special rules. I am trying to get away from having any special rules by modify the general mechanics to cover the special situations. The supply rules and mechanics need the most work. I think there needs to be some fairly detailed attack supply rules with depots and supply columns for the game to be a decent simulation. I reading some books on the Eastern front to see if I get a better feel for the situation.
3) Crassus in Aquitaine, a design by Craig Johnson. I though it was nearly done but it probably needs revising. It's going to stay on the back burner for while until I'm ready to face it again.
4) A new project for DG, this one has a hard deadline and so it will be getting priority going forward.
5) A possible project with Richard Berg if we can come to terms.