Kev's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"must admit that compared to AVD, AVL really was a let down. From components to play,…"

Kev replied Apr 9, 2013 to Games that Failed or are Failing your expectations

19 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kev

"yep"

Kev replied Apr 9, 2013 to Games that Failed or are Failing your expectations

19 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kev

"I think the chit pull is very cool too. I'd have to pull it out again but the number…"

Kev replied Apr 8, 2013 to Games that Failed or are Failing your expectations

19 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kev

"Felt more Like I  was being ridden versus much else. Nice mechanics etc etc.. but I…"

Kev replied Apr 4, 2013 to Games that Failed or are Failing your expectations

19 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Kev

"I am thinking about Lincolns War.....and I am despite my utter dislike for the Heart…"

Kev replied Apr 3, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"Pac War is decision Games doing that? "

Kev replied Apr 1, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"Nice. I have a limited set on pre order: TCS Canadian Crucible (still not happy with…"

Kev replied Apr 1, 2013 to What are you pre ordering on 2013? / Most anticipated purchase

52 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Christina Kahrl

"i think split screen and enough units on the board you wont be able to 'remember' we…"

Kev replied Mar 29, 2013 to Whatcha Preppin'?

131 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Enrico CS Viglino

"CityFight Enrico.. Now theres a series I shall watch. Love that game. I have two cop…"

Kev replied Mar 29, 2013 to Whatcha Preppin'?

131 Oct 22, 2013

"I'm about to start clipping andpunching DAK2. But I wonder if It Never Snows will co…"

Kev replied Dec 4, 2012 to Whatcha Preppin'?

131 Oct 22, 2013

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Yes, Rebus is his main character. I've seen a Rebus book with the "Complaints…"
yesterday
Chuang Shyue Chou replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I have yet to try the Rebus ones. The Rebus ones, I understand, is his primary vehicle. I know that…"
Thursday
Chuang Shyue Chou commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"Yikes!"
Thursday
Roger Bridges is now a member of ConsimWorld
Wednesday
Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"I've read Rankin's John Rebus detective novels only till now. The "Witch Hunt"…"
Wednesday
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"And I didn't find Jesus in prison!"
Wednesday
Chuang Shyue Chou commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post Free Time to Work on Line of Departure Issue 83
"Do remember to add to your profile that you are and were a Facebook convict! You have done time!…"
Wednesday
Jim Werbaneth updated their profile
Wednesday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service