Eric Walters's Discussions (551)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Russ, I definitely perceive CITYFIGHT: MODERN COMBAT IN THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT (1979)…"

Eric Walters replied Nov 13, 2019 to Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments?

14 Apr 3
Reply by John Hitchens

"So, let's call the new discussion thread "One of a Kind SPI Designs."  I'll handle t…"

Eric Walters replied Nov 9, 2019 to Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments?

14 Apr 3
Reply by John Hitchens

"Joe, I was just thinking about this--games that were unique for their time and yet t…"

Eric Walters replied Nov 9, 2019 to Breakthrough and Benchmark SPI Designs--Your Assessments?

14 Apr 3
Reply by John Hitchens

"SPI's Sniper! House-to-House Fighting in World War II (First Edition, 1973) This ti…"

14 Apr 3
Reply by John Hitchens

"When you get the new version of WAR IN EUROPE, I think you'll do just fine with the…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 22, 2013 to Timeless SPI Games

41 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Charles Sutherland

"Sure looks that way!  You can never stop tinkering!  "

Eric Walters replied Mar 22, 2013 to Timeless SPI Games

41 Jul 24, 2018

"Bill, DG already redid BATTLE FOR GERMANY and it adds a few counters to the game, bu…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 21, 2013 to Timeless SPI Games

41 Jul 24, 2018

"This one took a long time for the shine to wear off.  After all, the article was so…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 18, 2013 to SPI Games I So Much Wanted To Love (But Didn't)

13 May 21
Reply by Steve

"Another issue game, featuring a new tactical armor system.  What's not to love?  Ap…"

Eric Walters replied Mar 18, 2013 to SPI Games I So Much Wanted To Love (But Didn't)

13 May 21
Reply by Steve

"I never would have ordered/bought this game voluntarily but it showed up in an issu…"

13 May 21
Reply by Steve

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: Read "Brute Force: Allied Strategy and Tactics in The Second World War" by John…"
Monday
Eric Walters left a comment for Donald R Garlit
"Welcome Donald, to the CONSIMWORLD Social website!  Would be interesting to hear what you are…"
Oct 11
Donald R Garlit is now a member of ConsimWorld
Oct 11
Louis Robert Coatney updated their profile
Oct 10
Nuno González updated their profile
Oct 9
Eric Walters left a comment for Nuno González
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, Nuno!  You should find the group for Combat…"
Oct 9
Eric Walters left a comment for william mintz
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, William!  You should have no problem finding the…"
Oct 9
Profile Iconwilliam mintz and Nuno González joined ConsimWorld
Oct 9

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service