Do you have a current favorite? Do you stick to designed-for-solitaire games like Silent War, or do you play two-player games solo?

Let us know what you're up to.

Views: 1103

Replies to This Discussion

Well other than a recent vassal game of Busacco 20 I play most all of my games solo due to lack of opponents. Really enjoyed MMP's "Breakthrough at Cambrai" as a solo game. Currently playing Revolution Games' "Washington's Crossing"....but quickly losing interest due to the poor organization of the rules...could be a nice little game with some re-writing/re-organization of the rule book. Next up will be my recently acquired copy of SPI's "To The Green Fields Beyond".....been wanting to try it for quite some time.

Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond.  Another remake of a game from back in the day by DG.

I got the original SPI version in VG condition, on Ebay, $20.......:)  I shall be kicking it old school...so to speak. I like the map quite a bit...those tiny 1/2 inch counters may be a problem for my old eyes however.

I have played B-17 Queen of the Skies a ton and the B-26 variant.  Also I am learning to play Fields of Fire and really want to get into that game.  Was playing Picket Duty.  

I play most of my games solo. 

I play/have...The Hunters, Silent Victory, Phantom Leader, Target for Today, B-29 Superfortress, Hell Over Korea, Picket Duty, B-17 Queen Of The Skies, Panzer, MBT.... plus since there are virtually no non Sci-Fi/Fantasy gamers in my area, I play all my war games solo.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Eric Walters left a comment for Dave Stevens
"Dave, welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website!  You seem to be a serious old school Great…"
12 hours ago
Dave Stevens is now a member of ConsimWorld
12 hours ago
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post News, and It's Not Good
"Thanks Wayne.  I'm actually doing better now, and will be seeing the surgeon for my…"
yesterday
Wayne Rotella commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post News, and It's Not Good
"Sending you positive thoughts. Get better."
yesterday
paul torres left a comment for Wild Bill Wilder
"Do you have a business address. I am interested in obtaining your Battle of the bulge variant for…"
yesterday
Jim Werbaneth commented on Jim Werbaneth's blog post News, and It's Not Good
"Well, I'm back, and the procedure was a success.  I might die, but it won't from…"
Friday
Profile IconBRUCE E DAY, Ian Campbell and Tom joined ConsimWorld
Friday
Tom replied to Jo Bader's discussion What overlay would you need in the group Hexdraw Users
"Actually it turns out that the problem areas had values like 0,0,3 or 4,0,0...I repainted them with…"
Thursday

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

Please be sure to check-out these CSW services.

© 2019   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service