In Malton I'm known as Mark Harrigan, a former firefighter who now takes things in his own hands to find those who are responsible for the virus outbreak that killed his entire family...
Currently I'm staying in Kinch Heights - http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Kinch_Heights

Mark Harrigans UD User page:

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Mark_Harrigan

Who are you? Tell us...

Views: 166

Replies to This Discussion

BTW Folks:

If you will check out Treaver Dietrich's blog, you will see that have quite a bloodthirsty bunch of undead trashing a hospital somewhere in Malton (I'm not sure which suburb). It looks like will will soon have a CSW Human-v-Zombie war...

Be careful out there...
I think they are active in Molebank...
There are some zombies active in Wyke Hills!
In response to a request from Andreas, my primary character is a cop in Vinetown named Tyrwhitt. Currently, he is hanging out at the Caunt Street Police Station with lots of other survivors. I've managed to find a radio & a shotgun to go with my pistol & flack jacket.

A recent battle with some intruding zombies knocked me down to 39 hits (and used up almost all my ammo), but I earned 36 XP's & I think I've managed to make a couple of friends.

Outlook is hopeful....
Hi Mark, how goes the zombie wars? I'm killing them as fast as i can!
Hi Lee,

Mark is having a little break from all the killing ;-)
I reached the highest level possible a while ago with my character. But I'm still in the game, of course.
What do you do when your character can't buy any more skills? I wish there was more things to buy! Enjoy your break!
Well, then the RPG part starts. UD is a pretty short game if you are only after leveling your character, but can be pretty much fun even for a longer time if you live your character, give him some history (perhaps on his personal page on the UD wiki) and a context in which he's living his life in Malton. Or join a group of fellows with whom you can hunt or doing other jobs.

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: Read "Brute Force: Allied Strategy and Tactics in The Second World War" by John…"
21 hours ago
Eric Walters left a comment for Donald R Garlit
"Welcome Donald, to the CONSIMWORLD Social website!  Would be interesting to hear what you are…"
Oct 11
Donald R Garlit is now a member of ConsimWorld
Oct 11
Louis Robert Coatney updated their profile
Oct 10
Nuno González updated their profile
Oct 9
Eric Walters left a comment for Nuno González
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, Nuno!  You should find the group for Combat…"
Oct 9
Eric Walters left a comment for william mintz
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, William!  You should have no problem finding the…"
Oct 9
Profile Iconwilliam mintz and Nuno González joined ConsimWorld
Oct 9

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service