I've been to the DoW website and looked at some of their suggestions, but I'd like to try to get as clsoe to historically accurate as possible with all of my minis for this game. I purchased all the expansions, so I have Germans, Americans, Russians, Japanese and Mediterranean forces.

Does anyone have a good place to look at uniforms of the period? I've tried looking on the web but there is an enormous amount of history regarding WWII and sometimes it's daunting to sift through it all to find what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions would also be welcome.

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

thats a tough one, I wish I did. Personally each army has a multitude of possible uniforms and your painting plastic too, which I dont know if it will hold up to years of play like lead will.
Check www.brummber44.com He is in our group and has some great ideas for his figures. Good luck with your painting! I did mine (very basic just to make it look pretty) and it really makes the game stand out.
I found this uniform color scheme.
Attachments:

RSS

Help Center

Latest Activity

Joseph replied to Chuang Shyue Chou's discussion What are you reading?
"Read: Read "Brute Force: Allied Strategy and Tactics in The Second World War" by John…"
yesterday
Eric Walters left a comment for Donald R Garlit
"Welcome Donald, to the CONSIMWORLD Social website!  Would be interesting to hear what you are…"
Oct 11
Donald R Garlit is now a member of ConsimWorld
Oct 11
Louis Robert Coatney updated their profile
Oct 10
Nuno González updated their profile
Oct 9
Eric Walters left a comment for Nuno González
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, Nuno!  You should find the group for Combat…"
Oct 9
Eric Walters left a comment for william mintz
"Welcome to the CONSIMWORLD Social website, William!  You should have no problem finding the…"
Oct 9
Profile Iconwilliam mintz and Nuno González joined ConsimWorld
Oct 9

Events

Members

CSW Related Links

© 2020   Created by John Kranz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service